Saturday, March 20, 2004

Today is the setuup day. The weather is awesome. I remember, how cold it was to stand in the One Net solutions lab two years back. We didn't have to use a jacket today.
I was supposed to setup multiple instances. Looks like its mess. I have no clue how to get the new builds up and running. Rajesh gave me a set of manul steps to achieve this. I don't think I can demo multiple instances this way. So, I started changing the our old multiple-instance script. Alas, it was only the beginning of a big mess. Two instances won't stay up together....I can't bind one isntance to a specific ip address..., my "ndsconfig rm" coredumps... Finally, after kind of developing a feature sitting in the brainshare lab, I got four replicas configured.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home